Plexus Medical Recruitment candidate terms and conditions
As a candidate of Plexus Medical Recruitment, you should be aware of the following:
- Plexus Medical Recruitment will not charge you a fee for finding or attempting to find a position for you. To do so would contravene the Industrial Relations Act 1999.
- If you are dissatisfied with your recruitment consultant and believe that he/she has advised you inappropriately or in a misleading way, you have right of review by the Industrial Relations Commission. The commission can be contacted at Level 35, 80 Collins Street Melbourne, GPO Box 1994 Melbourne Vic 3001. Tel: (03) 8661 7777 Fax: (03) 9655 0401 Out of hours emergency: 0419 960 157. Email: email@example.com
- If you sign a contract with a hospital or clinic and then withdraw, you may be charged an administrative fee of up to $4000.
- Plexus Medical Recruitment will ensure that any placements are made in accordance with current legislative requirements.
- As a candidate registered with Plexus Medical Recruitment, you are required to supply the necessary information required for Plexus to source suitable positions for you that are within your capabilities, experience and specifications. This information must be supplied honestly and in all good faith. Plexus is not responsible for your integrity or capabilities.
- As a candidate of Plexus, you acknowledge that Plexus will inject considerable effort into attempting to source suitable positions on your behalf. As such, you agree that you will not enter into any private arrangement or agreement with any hospital, practice or private facility Plexus has introduced you to.
- Plexus has the right to remove a candidate from its register. The decision to do so is the sole prerogative of Plexus Medical Recruitment and that decision is final. No further correspondence will be entered into.
- As a candidate of Plexus Medical Recruitment, you will provide contact details of three current referees that we can contact to obtain written references on your behalf. It is your responsibility as the candidate to inform your referees that Plexus will be contacting them to verify your information and current skills and abilities. The references obtained will be forwarded to potential employers when sourcing suitable positions for you.
- As a medical candidate of Plexus Medical Recruitment, you agree that if the position offered to you requires individual professional medical indemnity insurance, you will maintain membership of a recognised medical indemnity organisation at all times. You must also maintain for a suitable ‘run-off’ period of membership of up to 3 years, if you cease employment in Australia.
- As a candidate of Plexus Medical Recruitment, you understand that your employment is dependent on the following checks being successful:
- identity and referee checks
- a full medical (including chest x-ray and blood tests for HIV and hepatitis B and C)
- occupational health clearance
- police clearance (including working with children clearance)
- registration authority clearance.
You also understand that all costs associated with the above checks are at your own expense.
You acknowledge and understand that hospitals and medical practices are not obliged to put forward and pay any relocation costs when offering an employment contract and that you should be financially prepared to cover all costs associated with your relocation
Plexus accepts no responsibility or liability for any personal loss, expense or damage which may arise prior to, during or after the relocation of the candidate.
I agree to the terms and conditions as detailed above, and certify that the information I have submitted and will submit are true and correct.