Are you an Australian graduate with general registration and FRACGP or FACRRM?
Plexus can assist you with permanent, sessional and locum roles. Not only do we have positions within general practices but we also have client relationships with dedicated skin cancer clinics and allergy testing centres. We can also help facilitate positions within the Defence Force and Royal Flying Doctor Service.
UK, Irish, Canadian, New Zealand and Singapore doctors
- Do you hold Membership of the Royal College of General Practitioners (MRCGP) + have the JCPTGP or PMETB or CCT?
- Are you a Graduate of Irish College of General Practitioners (ICGP) + holding Membership of the Irish College of General Practitioners (MICGP)? If you don’t have the ICGP + MICGP but plenty of clinical experience in general practice then Plexus can help you find a great job role in New Zealand.
- Do you hold a Certificate in Family Medicine from College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC) + Evidence of Canadian Qualifying Examinations Part 1 + 2 post 1992? If you don’t have the CFPC but plenty of clinical experience then Plexus can help you find a great job role in New Zealand.
- Are you a New Zealand citizen with a Primary Medical Degree from New Zealand and FRNZCGP?
- Do you have fellowship with the College of Family Physicians in Singapore?
General practitioners (primary care) with postgraduate qualifications from the UK, Ireland, Canada, New Zealand and Singapore have a clear and straightforward pathway to fellowship in Australia.
More information on assessment pathways can be found on the RACGP website.
Plexus is a specialist medical recruitment agency with expertise in processing Medical Board registration and Royal Australian College of General Practitioners fellowship applications. Most importantly, we understand the bureaucratic minefield that is a provider number application. Plexus has guided over 300 candidates to successful placements in Australia.
Medical Board of Australia
- coordinate paperwork in preparation for lodgement to the board for registration to work as a general practitioner
- ensure lodgement of the complete application meets the board’s cut-off dates to ensure they are presented at the next available meeting
- once outcome is received, ensure the doctor has made a booking with the board to ﬁnalise registration prior to commencing work.
Provider number application
- coordinate and submit all paperwork in relation to the candidate’s provider number application
- follow up calls and emails to the Department of Health
- notify the candidate and practice when the provider number is received.
District of workforce shortage application
- collect and collate supporting evidence for the application
- draft the application and cover letter and submit to the client for approval/comment
- finalise the application and submit to the Department of Health
- follow up calls and emails.